11th January 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Which field is good to do for master (M.E) in USA?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my B.E in telecom, and have a sound knowledge on android ,oop and some other short courses , now i will be moving to usa shortly which field should i go for considering i have done B.E in telecom.
1. Computer.
2. Software.
3. Telecom
4. Electronics.
5. any other.

plzzz reply sir.

16th January 2015, 11:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is good to do for master (M.E) in USA?

I suggest you to go for Computers or Software course, as a student who have knowledge in Android and Oops Concepts. That's because in America, you have a plenty of opportunities in these fields. And there is a great demand for the candidates, who are good at Java Programming language. So, I suggest you to choose between Computer and Software fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?