10th May 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Which foreign language has better scope in future between German and French? Universities in Germany for it? Duration of both the courses?

I have done graduation and want to pursue a foreign Language course from Germany. So, I need to know which foreign language has better scope in future between German and French? Universities in Germany for it? Duration of both the courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  2. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  3. Which foreign language is the best to be chosen for an electronics and telecommunication engineer?
  4. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which foreign language among French, German, Spanish, Japanese, etc has a better scope?
  6. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  7. Which Foreign language has a greater scope, Spanish, French, German and Japanese?
  8. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  9. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity?
  10. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  11. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  12. Which foreign language among French, German and Spanish has better scope after MBA?
  13. Which foreign language among French, German and Spanish has better scope after MBA?
  14. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  16. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
  17. What should I opt for being a news reader? Benefit of learning any foreign language?
  18. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?