30th November 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt for being a news reader? Benefit of learning any foreign language?

Hi,
I'm a student of class 10 and have recently given my board exams. Is there any problem in future if I’ll get poor marks in 12 by taking science stream? And is there any benefit in news reading career if i know any foreign language like French or German? Please reply and help me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Course to become a news reader? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the admission date and fee structure to learn foreign language course? What are the different foreign languages?
  3. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  4. What course should I opt related to banking in summer vacation? Is learning any foreign languages like German or French useful for further studies in banking? I have written my HSC exams
  5. One can become News Reader/News Anchor only by doing MBA or other courses are available as well?
  6. Which are the good foreign language courses?
  7. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  8. What to do to become a news reader while studying M.A?
  9. How many years of foreign language learning is must at school level to get proficiency and to be able to give CBSE class 10th?
  10. Can I apply to Tamil News Reader being a candidate completed Diploma?
  11. How to work as a news reader? I am a graduate person
  12. What should I do to become a News Reader being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  13. Eligibility criteria for a News Reader's post in Doordarshan after English Honours?
  14. Is there any distance learning foreign language course in IGNOU?
  15. What is the scope of Foreign Language for jobs under Indian Government?
  16. Eligibility for post graduation in Foreign Language? Which language would be better to choose?
  17. Will I be able to become a new reader after completing the course of 3 months Diploma in News Reading from AAFT?
  18. How to study foreign language?
20th October 2017, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt for being a news reader? Benefit of learning any foreign language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm a student of class 10 and have recently given my board exams. Is there any problem in future if I’ll get poor marks in 12 by taking science stream? And is there any benefit in news reading career if i know any foreign language like French or German? Please reply and help me as early as possible.

The basic educational qualification required to become a news reader is a graduate in any discipline. Therefore, you can study a bachelor’s degree course in Visual Communication to become a news reader. After completion of the course or during the course, you can join any news reader training course. Training institutes will teach you how to pronounce and how to present yourself. There are various job options available in the TV media for the news readers. Candidates with very good language skill and general knowledge are preferred for the news reader jobs. Learning of any foreign language has been always beneficial.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?