7th June 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?

Hello Sir, I am a student of B.Tech 1st year and from now I have decided that I will do my MS in Germany. But, I came to know that German language is necessary to study in Germany. In this case, how I can study German Language? And how the German universities will test the proficiency of their native language?

Related Questions:
  1. English or German which language is required for M.Tech in Germany?
  2. Which exam I should give for doing Civil engineering in German University?
  3. How to avoid the universities instruction of proving knowledge of German language? -- [New]
  4. How may I get a job in German embassy? I'm pursuing dipoloma in german language. Is this degree enough for getting a job related to German language?
  5. Which level of German Language is necessary to study Master's in Machine Design in any university in Germany? Can I get a fee exemption if score more than 60% in B.E.? German universities accept TOEFL scorecard?
  6. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
  7. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  8. Syllabus to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering from Germany?
  9. Which country is good to do MS between Germany and US? I am an electronics communication student
  10. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for studying MS in Germany if I get German Language certificate?
  12. Can i pursue MS course in Power Engineering stream? How can one pursue this course in Germany?
  13. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  14. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  16. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  17. How may I pursue German language certification course through correspondence?
  18. How may I apply for job in German embassy? What are the different kind of jobs that suits on me and from where I can get knowledge about vacancies? I have done 5 semesters from Max Muller in German language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?