31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships?

sir, i want to know the detail about expenditure that i come across studying in germany (i.e tution fee, living cost,books,etc...)and if i get scholarship of 30%,50%,70%, what will be the expenditure, kindly let me no about these things.

Related Questions:
  1. Expenses to pursue MS (Civil engineering) in Germany?
  2. What's the career prospects in Germany after doing MS? List of the top universities where MS is taught in english in Germany? What's the total cost for the same?
  3. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  4. Total expenditure for studying MS in abroad?
  5. Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships? -- [New]
  6. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  7. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  8. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  9. How may I do masters in Pharmacy in Germany?How may I get scholarship? I'm studying in 4th B.Pharma
  10. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  11. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  12. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  13. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechatronics
  15. How may I pursue nanotechnology course in USA? What will be its total expenditure?
  16. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship?
  17. How much percentage I need to do MS from Germany
  18. Which exams should be given to pursue MS in the field of Automobile in Germany? What are the scholarships available for the same?

2nd April 2014, 01:39 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Total expenditure involved across studying in Germany? Scholarships?

Hello Friend !!

You might be asking about the Masters in Germany.

Let me tell you, most of the universities and colleges in Germany offer free education.

This means that there would not be any Tuition Fee for most of the local universities and colleges, only few of the Top Colleges will be charging.

And when the universities offering free education, you really don't need to worry about the books, you will plenty of books in the libraries provided in colleges.

The only thing you need to manage is living cost, though this is high compared to India but is less than America or UK.

The point rises here is getting the admission into colleges in Germany, because apart from the good academics you need to score good marks in the German Language before applying to college.

Because your application should include the German Language certificate.

Top Colleges in Germany for Masters are:

Technische Universität München
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie,
Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen,
Freie Universität Berlin,
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin,
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München,
Technische Universität Darmstadt,
Universität Stuttgart
Technische Universität Berlin
Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen,
Technische Universität Berlin,
Universität Stuttgart
Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg

Good Luck !!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?