8th July 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello
How to select good University/College in USA With respect to GRE score??
I am interested to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering.
Completing B Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
Now appearing GRE...................

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA?
  2. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  3. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  4. How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?
  5. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  6. How to do MS in USA? How much do I need to GRE?
  7. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  8. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  9. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  10. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  11. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  12. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  13. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  17. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  18. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
21st December 2017, 08:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

As you said you are a Mechanical Engineer and wand to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering. So in order to get admission in best University/College in USA you need to perform well in GRE test.These are the some popular University/College in USA who offering M.S. in Automobile Engineering:-

> Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA
Required GRE score - 300

> Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, USA
Required GRE score - 300

> Temple University, Philadelphia, USA
Required GRE score - 300

> Heidelberg University, Tiffin, USA
Required GRE score - 298

> Lincoln University, Oakland, USA
Required GRE score - 300

> Montana State University, Bozeman, USA
Required GRE score - 290

> Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, USA
Required GRE score - 295

> New York University Tandon School of Engineering, New York, USA
Required GRE score - 290
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?