11th October 2011, 10:02 PM
andhrajyothi

Is there any cutoff marks for GRE score to study in Foreign Universities?

hi iam supriya..
is there any cut off mark for gre score to study in foreign universities?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in M.S. in USA/Switzerland?
  2. Can I apply for MS after completion of EEE course?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  4. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  5. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  6. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  7. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  8. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  11. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  12. What exam to give for PG Degree from European countries or Australia?
  13. How can I get scholarship to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Required score in GRE Exam to get seat in Foreign Universities?
  15. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  16. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  18. How to get into top institutes abroad?
1st June 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any cutoff marks for GRE score to study in Foreign Universities?

hey what is the godd score for the new revised gre 2012 to get into the top universities in US
2nd June 2012, 01:18 PM
apps33

Default Re: Is there any cutoff marks for GRE score to study in Foreign Universities?

Hello,
The cutoffs for GRE score depends on the University you wish to opt. Top notch(i.e. top 50 universities) universities usually ask for GRE scores more than 1350 as per the old score. Try to score full on your quantitative which is easy for us. People with full marks on quantitative section are usually given higher preference. A score of 550 or above in verbal section is decent enough. There are universities which accept scores below 1000 too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?