11th March 2012, 12:47 AM
ahmedh

How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

i'm persuding btech now so want to study ms in abroad so give me some tipa and guide me
please reply soon....

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to do? MS in abroad or do PH.D in India? -- [New]
  2. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  3. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  4. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com
  6. How may I do B.Ed degree course after completing BA from Gorakhpur university?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech Part Time from VTU, Belgaum?
  8. Am I eligible to do pursue Ph.D with masters degree from IGNOU?
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  10. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  11. How can I study further and settle in Abroad if completed B.Tech and working in BPO?
  12. Can I do Biotechnology after the completion of 12th with Science and without having Mathematics?
  13. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Possibilities of studying in Abroad or good PG options in India itself?
  15. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?
8th March 2013, 05:44 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

hi,
you can do ms course after graduation.

you have to apply GRE exam as well as TOEFL exam.

GRE is a exam which is used to get a admission in Canada, USA and many more countries

Eligibilty

*The eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have a valid passport of any country and also completed atleast high school or any other equivalent course.

* The candidate should have a basic knowledge which is required for appearing for the GRE exam.

TOEFL exam is conducted to check your English.

all the best......................
8th March 2013, 07:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedh View Post
i'm persuding btech now so want to study ms in abroad so give me some tipa and guide me
please reply soon....
Nowadays studying MS course in abroad countries is like normal thing which is happening around us we can see the many students going abroad for studying MS course. You are also going to be one of them.
I will try to give an overlook about your dream so ready carefully!

Now you are doing B.Tech right? From here you need to successfully complete your B.Tech course with a good aggregate percentage (I will tell you why to have a good aggregate percentage).

The admissions in universities of foreign countries for foreign students like you (for example) will take place through tests like GRE, TOEFL and IELTS,
Countries like US will consider GRE and TOEFL
Many other countries will consider IELTS

All these tests are different in names but they are similar in theme, I mean they will test your English. This might be because as they are english speaking countries they want us to communicate well with them. So for this very reason they are taking English tests through those mentioned admission tests.

English in the sense
  • Grammar
  • Verbal ability
  • Data Interpreation
  • Data Sufficiency
  • Speaking
  • Writing
  • Understanding of Accent
  • etc.,

While or after graduation you have to take these tests according to the countries which you choose for studies.

For Example GRE :- You need to book slot paying their fee through website. And attend the exam and get a good score.

Likewise TOEFL, you may even go with only GRE score. (Its based on the universities you are aiming for).

After getting some score you need to find the universities which accepts your score. And apply for same through their respective websites. After application. You need to wait for their mail i.e., admission call.

Now you have to book a slot for obtaining VISA showing good bank balance, original academic certificates, date of birth and all. By the way I forgot to say. You need to have passport well in advance. Then only you will be eligible for writing GRE or such exams.

After clearing VISA interview you can fly to your dream destination.

Hope I have given you a basic understanding of what you need to do and how to prepare for achieving your dream.

Regards.
4th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

i'm studing B.E in E&I dept. i want to do MS in abroad. what are all tjhe prcedure to prepare for GRE TOEFL exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?