24th January 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to become a NASA Astronaut after studying at IIT?

I want to become a nasa astronaut. I am an indian. I am about to complete my studies at IIT delhi. So can you tell me how to become one? Please reply at the earliest.

15th February 2016, 05:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a NASA Astronaut after studying at IIT?

NASA is a world famous organization that hires people on the basis of their merit and not Nationality so you will have no problem to become an Astronaut as you are an Indian.
You have not mentioned the course that you are currently studying in IIT Delhi so it tough to give a detailed procedure to become an Astronaut of NASA.
The general process is to submit your CV with all the necessary data to NASA stating clearly why you want to become an Astronaut.
If your CV is selected then you will be called for a Personal Interview and you will have to do as you are said from then on to become an Astronaut.
11th June 2018, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects i should opt for in class 9 if i want to go to iit and then become a space astronaut in nasa?
11th August 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for iit and I want to become astronaut . What subjects should I go for in iit and what other qualifications are needed ? What is the procedure of education and experience to complete my ambition
12th October 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

If I am a iit student then what I do become a astronaut after my study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?