17th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

How to make entry into NASA to become an Astronaut being a candidate of 11th Class and preparing for IIT-JEE?

I am in class 11th and preparing for iit-jee , i want to become an astronaut in NASA as my dream is to become the first man to touCh the ALIENS please suggest me how i can get the entry in NASA?

26th January 2012, 11:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make entry into NASA to become an Astronaut being a candidate of 11th Class and preparing for IIT-JEE?

You have got a long way to go to pursue your dreams. First do well in your class 12 exams and then opt for higher studies in Avionics & Aerospace engineering. After clearing class 12 try to take admission to the undergraduate programmes through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year. It will be your 1st step towards you dream. Remember that the total number of seats for the undergraduate programmes in IIST is only 156. For more details refer its website: www. iist.ac.in
After completing your studies with distinction you can work with top organizations like NASA and ISRO.
10th February 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make entry into NASA to become an Astronaut being a candidate of 11th Class and preparing for IIT-JEE?

I am also in 11th AND NOW AFTER MARCH FINAL EXAMS I WILL BE IN 12TH i have my dream as to become a NASA astronauT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SOMEONE SUGGEST ME HOW SHOULD I PROCEED IN THIS FIELD ,ALSO PREPARING 4 IIT-JEE.
17th April 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

after inter is there any chance of entering isro or nasa
25th April 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can an iit aerospace graduate get into nasa or isro?
if yes,what's the procedure?
15th June 2012, 10:38 AM
chillarboy
Member+

do well in your class 12 exams and then opt for higher studies in Avionics & Aerospace engineering. After clearing class 12 try to take admission to the undergraduate programmes through the IIST Admission Test (ISAT) conducted every year.
It will be your 1st step towards you dream. Remember that the total number of seats for the undergraduate programmes in IIST is only 156. For more details refer its website: www. iist.ac.in
After completing your studies with distinction you can work with top organizations like NASA and ISRO.
19th June 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i am in collapse to become an astronut after 10 standard?
8th July 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am Vijayabhaskar working as a teacher in Andhrapradesh,India. My date of birth is 4th January 1971. Space is always a great thing to me. Is there any opportunity for me to enter space? basically my background of education is science. would it be possible for me to enter? If you say yes please tell the details. My email id is [email protected]
2nd September 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

currently i am in my last year of aeronautical engg so what is the further procedure of joining ISRO/NASA
it is my humble request to send me the preferred answer to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?