23rd November 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Teacher after studying B.Sc. (Physics) degree from abroad?

I have passed the BSC physics honours degree in abroad. I want to become a teacher in government school in haryana state. How can i become one? Thanking for your kindness.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Physics and Mathematics? I am studying degree final year -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the procedure to follow to study B.Sc Physics abroad?
  3. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of agriculture colleges abroad with scholarship program details
  5. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MS from abroad after doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  7. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  8. Courses related to Physics available in MS to study in Abroad for B.Tech(E&TC) candidate?
  9. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  10. How can I become a teacher in government school in Haryana State after passing BSc Physics Honors? What is the procedure for it?
  11. How to find jobs abroad if I have completed B.Sc Agriculture? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What all degrees are allowed in abroad for doing Higher studies? Is Arts degree allowed for studying in abroad?
  13. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  14. Which course I can take in B.Sc if I wanted to further study in abroad?
  15. How to do MS from abroad after my graduation? I am doing BSc physics honors from Delhi University
  16. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
  17. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  18. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2015, 05:35 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a Teacher after studying B.Sc. (Physics) degree from abroad?

You need to complete your B.Ed course at first to be eligible to become a teacher in Government School in Haryana.
You need to clear the Examinations that are conducted by the state government of haryana once you have the B.Ed Degree.
Once you clear the Examinations of School Service Commission of Haryana then you will be able to become a teacher of Physics in a State Government School of Haryana.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?