28th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if secured 66% in 12th?

Sir,
How can I apply for doing B.Sc(Nursing)
in Abroad after secured 66% in 12th?
Please sir help me to go Abroad because
I really want to so B.Sc(Nursing) but in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  2. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  3. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  4. How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?
  5. Can I study further in Abroad if secured 64% in 12th NIOS?
  6. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  7. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  8. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  9. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
  11. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply to study abroad after a year gap in my 12th class?
  13. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  14. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  15. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
2nd September 2017, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if secured 66% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
How can I apply for doing B.Sc(Nursing)
in Abroad after secured 66% in 12th?
Please sir help me to go Abroad because
I really want to so B.Sc(Nursing) but in Abroad.

You can apply for taking admission to study BSc Nursing in abroad countries after completion of Class XII. You have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL or PTE with a good score to get admission in abroad universities. In many abroad universities BSc Nursing is a three year course. You can study the Nursing undergraduate course in many countries like Australia, UK, USA, Canada etc. Opportunities for the nursing graduates is high in abroad countries. You have to apply with necessary documents like a statement of purpose, resume, financial statements, academic records etc. for the admission in abroad universities. You can apply directly for the admission or through an educational consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?