15th March 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?

Respected Sir,
How can I study in Abroad after completing
B.Tech from a Private college at Odisha
and I got 56% in my 12th exam?
Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  2. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  3. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  4. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  10. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  11. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to study abroad after completing 12th?
  13. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  14. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  15. Can I study further in Abroad if secured 64% in 12th NIOS?
  16. Affordable colleges to apply for education after 12th in Abroad?
  17. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  18. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
16th March 2015, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?

To study in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course you need to appear in entrance examinations like GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. Whether to appear in GRE/GMAT examination depends upon the selection of your course. But, it is mandatory to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission in Abroad Universities for pursuing your higher studies.
18th March 2015, 01:01 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after completing B.Tech if secured 56% in 12th?

To Study in Abroad After B.Tech you need to Appear for Entrance exams like GRE,TOEFL/IELTS.

You have Mentioned your 12th Percentage and have not mentioned your B.Tech Percentage.

Based on your B.Tech Percentage and Backlogs you will be getting the Admission in the universities.

If you have good percentage (i.e more than 65% ) in your B.Tech then there are high chances of getting Admit in Good Universities.

Backlogs also play a crucial role, if you have more Backlog's (i.e... more than 8-10) then changes are less of getting in to Good Universities.

So plan Accordingly and prepare for the Entrance exams and Crack them you get in to the Universities Abroad.

GRE is Mandatory for almost 90% of Universities in USA and IELTS/TOEFL is Accepted by all the Countries (i.e .. USA,UK,AUS,Canada Etc...) for Abroad Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?