15th June 2017, 03:22 PM
mamali12

Am I eligible to apply for MBBS abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS open board?

Am I eligible to apply for MBBS abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS open board? What should be the steps I need to follow? Can you please guide me with the complete information soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

29th June 2017, 11:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS open board?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course.

To get admission in course candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate age must be 17 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after 12th from NIOS if you have scored minimum 50% and have PCB as main paper.

For detail information about examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
30th June 2017, 10:31 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBBS abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS open board?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) and is conducted by CBSE every year for admission in medical colleges in MBBS, BDS etc.

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination. The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination from a recognised board with minimum 50% in PCB.

The minimum age limit to appear for examination is 17 years. So, after 12th from NIOS you are eligible to appear in examination.
30th June 2017, 06:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stand for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board.

So, you are eligible to appear in NEET entrance examination and after qualifying in examination you will be eligible to get admission in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear for NEET is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% and minimum age limit is 17 years.
9th April 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 84 in English, 48 in chem, 48 in physics and 57 in biology. Am I eligible for MCI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?