30th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

How can I do my further studies in London if completed 12th PCB?

Friends,
As I have completed my 12 with PCB.
I have any chance to do Abroad for education purpose.
I want to do my further studies in London.
Please help me regarding this.

2nd April 2015, 05:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do my further studies in London if completed 12th PCB?

Yes, you can continue your further studies in Aboard, after the completion of your 12th standard. As you have completed 12th standard, now you are eligible to apply for admission in any Bachelors course at universities of London. To apply for admission in any university, first you have to complete SAT exam. After completing SAT exam, you can apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application along with SAT score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
3rd April 2015, 02:00 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: How can I do my further studies in London if completed 12th PCB?

If you want to know the procedure to done your further studies in abroad. Then i am explain about that one as below:

Step 1: First, you need to complete your 12th standard with the good mark.
Step 2: After that you need to select the what course you have been done in the abroad.
Step 3: After selecting the course you need to appear in the entrance exam like the SAT and TOEFL. You need to score minimum 80% mark to get admission into the best university.
Step 3: After finish all the work you need to send your application form to your selecting university along with your SAT score.
Step 4: If the university satisfied about your performance, then they can send an admission letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?