30th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology?

Sir,
I want to do my B.Tech in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology.
I am in 11th Science and scored 97% in my 10th.
Please tell me about the entrance exam through which
I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  4. Can I get GATE scholarship in next year with valid GATE score?
  5. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for medical coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Institutes apart from IITs organizing separate entrance exam for admission in M.Tech?
  7. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  10. Study materials for MFT entrance exam?
  11. Scholarship and best universities in Abroad for ILETS and GRE?
  12. How can I join post graduation in Event Management if completed B.Sc in Information & Technology? List of the institutes, entrance exams and study material for it?
  13. Where to study sound technology in India? What is th eprocedure for admission in those institutes?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  15. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  16. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?
  17. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  18. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
2nd April 2015, 05:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology?

To apply for admission in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology, you have to appear for SAT and TOEFL exam and you should score minimum 90 marks in TOEFL exam to be eligible to apply for admission in MIT. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in MIT through online, by visiting following link.
https://my.mit.edu/uaweb/login.htm
3rd April 2015, 12:48 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institutes of Technology?

To do B.Tech in any University from US you need to apply for SAT and IELTS Exams.

SAT and IELTS are the Entrance exams conducted for students who want to purse there B.Tech in US.

IELTS is English Proficiency Test which is for all the candidates other than B.Tech also.

So as your Interested in doing your B.Tech from Massachusetts Institute of Technology firstly you need to complete your 12th and then apply for SAT and IELTS exams.

After clearing the Entrance exam you need to apply for the Collage through there collage admissions portal which you can find in there Official Website.

Once your Application is sent to them , they will verify it and then give an Admit if you satisfy there Criteria.

So if your SAT and IELTS Score is good then there are more chances for you to get an Admit from the College your Interested in.
3rd April 2015, 01:52 PM
DineshKumar_01

First the Massachusetts Institutes of technology are one of the best colleges for studying the B.Tech and hence the your choice is 100% correct.

Entrance exam to be appear:

You need to attend the entrance exam like SAT and TOEFL exam. To get admission in the MIT you need to score a minimum 90 marks in the entrance exam.

And also after qualifying in the entrance exam you can apply for the admission in the MIT through online at their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?