5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

How can I study in Abroad after completing 10th? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what can I
do to study in Abroad after 10th?
Which entrance exam I should give?
Please reply as soon as possible.

10th April 2015, 10:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after completing 10th? Entrance exam to get admission?

To study in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad colleges for pursuing your higher studies. Some colleges also asks for SAT score along with TOEFL/IELTS score for providing admission in the college. So, if you wish to apply for such type of colleges, you need to appear in both SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in higher courses in Abroad colleges after completion of your 10th standard.
11th April 2015, 12:02 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study in Abroad after completing 10th? Entrance exam to get admission?

To continue your further education in Aboard, you have to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to pursue their Higher secondary schooling in Aboard. So, first you have to complete this exam. After completing the exam, you should select some schools/universities in which you want to take admission, and you should apply for admission in those schools by sending your application and required through online or via courier. Then the school/university admission office will send you an admission officer, if they confirm your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?