10th January 2016, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get good job as a lecturer in abroad after M.E and preparing for TOEFL?

I am doing ME and preparing for TOEFL. I love to work abroad as lecturer but I have no experience. Can I get the good job?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  2. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  3. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  4. Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?
  5. Is it compulsory to study in abroad after giving TOEFL exam?
  6. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Detailed information about TOEFL iBT? Possibility to study MS in Abroad through TOEFL iBT for BCA student?
  8. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  9. Which post graduation course I need to take after B.Com Computer Science to become a lecturer?
  10. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  11. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better job oriented course among MS(Pharmacology) and MS(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad? List of universities which offer these courses in Abroad?
  13. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  14. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  15. Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate?
  16. Without TOEFL exam can't I get admission in MBA in Abroad?
  17. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
30th January 2016, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good job as a lecturer in abroad after M.E and preparing for TOEFL?

No, it is not possible to get lecturer job position after ME in India and scoring well in TOEFL. This is because you will not be given direct work permit and there are additional educational qualifications as well as screening rounds of selection required in order to be lecturer. TOEFL is basically for higher studies. If you want to be lecturer in abroad, you can opt for PhD course in abroad. This will allow you to carry out the research and get the degree as well as practice part time as a lecturer in the concerned university. After completion of the PhD degree, you can get employment opportunity as a lecturer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?