12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MDS in Abroad being a 2nd year BDS student?

Hi,
I am a 2nd year BDS student. I want to go Abroad. How can I go to Abroad for MDS program? What should I have to do for this?

14th April 2016, 11:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MDS in Abroad being a 2nd year BDS student?

You can study MDS course in Abroad after completion of your BDS course. Admission in MDS course in Abroad are offered on the basis of valid TOEFL or IELTS or any other required examinations scores.

It is compulsory to have a valid TOEFL or IELTS examinations score for getting admisison in foreign universities. If you have scored good marks in TOEFL or IELTS examinations, then, you can report the scores for applying admission to MDS course in foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?