13th October 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Australia?

I am doing hotel management. Now i am planning to do MBA in hotel management. So tell me how can i do the same in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  3. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  4. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  5. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  6. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. Eligibility of joining hotel Management course during pursuing first year B.Sc IT and entrance exam details for the same?
  9. What is the syllabus followed for Post Graduation in Hotel Management?
  10. Institutes which offers Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel Management through correspondence in Mumbai?
  11. Post Graduation colleges in India for Hotel Management? Duration of the course?
  12. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  13. List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?
  14. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  15. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com? Recommended institutes for it?
  16. Is it possible to do Hotel Management after B.Com?
  17. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  18. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
20th September 2017, 04:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing hotel management. Now i am planning to do MBA in hotel management. So tell me how can i do the same in Australia?

Candidates who have completed a bachelor degree are eligible to pursue a Master’s Degree in Hotel Management in Australia. They have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL to get admission in Australian universities. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the Master’s Degree in Hotel Management in Australian universities. Duration of the Post Graduate course in Hotel Management is one year and six months in many universities. The course is available in various universities in Australia like The University of Queensland, Blue Mountain International Hotel Management School etc. Candidates can also apply for admission through education consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?