9th March 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Masters of Science in Robotics Engineering in University of Tokyo?

I am from India and have degree in Robotics Engineering. Now I want to study Masters of Science in same field from University of Tokyo. Please tell me how to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tokyo University of Science, Japan provides degree in Robotics Engineering? How can an Indian student get admission? Can I get subsidy in fees?
  2. How to get admission in Bachelor of Robotics Engineering at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan?
  3. How can I become a robotic scientist?
  4. Will Master in Robotics a good choice after B.Tech in EEE?
  5. What is Robotics Engineering? How can I get admission in Robotics Engineering and which college offers Robotics Engineering?
  6. Robotics after Under-graduation in BSc. Electronics
  7. Is it necessary to do either Biomaths or Computer Science to apply for Robotics course in future?
  8. Courses available in Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan for Marine Engineering holder?
  9. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  10. Good institutions offering Masters course in Robotics field?
  11. What is the ranking of Universities of Tokyo in the world? How to take admission in these universities?
  12. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available in Tokyo Metropolitan University for Science (Physics) graduate? Can I get admission?
  14. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  15. Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology provides M.Tech and MBA in Agriculture Science? How to get admission? Is it beneficial to study from here?
  16. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in master degree course in Agriculture from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan? Entrance exams and fees to study here?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Robotics Engineering course at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University? Will I have to write entrance exam? Where to get applicaion form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?