11th April 2017, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Courses available in Tokyo Metropolitan University for Science (Physics) graduate? Can I get admission?

Hello sir, I am graduate in Science (Physics) and want to know which type of courses available in Tokyo Metropolitan University for me? Can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan for Marine Engineering holder? -- [New]
  2. Best universities in Japan to study MS in ECE?
  3. What is the ranking of Universities of Tokyo in the world? How to take admission in these universities?
  4. How to apply for Actuarial exam? I am doing MSc in mathematics from IIT Guwahati
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc. Electronics having completed B.Sc. Maths?
  6. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  7. Under Graduate courses available in Monash University, Australia? Procedure of admission for Indian students?
  8. How is the eye test taken in Indian Navy?
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Astrophysics after completion of Mathematics in India?
  10. Eligibility for diploma in clinical trials after B.pharmacy?
  11. What is the advantage of writing GATE exam
  12. Eligibility criteria for studying Under Graduate course in Physics?
  13. What are the courses available to study in MS University, Vadodara for 12th Science student? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission Procedure in M.Sc Physics in universities like Panjab university, J.N.U, B.H.U
  16. Can a B.Sc in Biotechnology and M.Sc in Industrial Biotechnology study any course in Nutrition?
  17. Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
  18. Admission in M.Sc(Nuclear Physics) for Mathematics graduate with 60% of Barkatullah University, Bhopal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?