13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan for Marine Engineering holder?

Hello sir, I have completed 3rd year of Marine Engineering and after it want to get admission in Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan. Which are the courses available in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  5. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  6. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  7. How can I apply for M.Sc Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc general? Best university for M.Sc Marine Engineering?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. What to do to join Marine engineering after B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Any government college provides Marine engineering?
  10. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  11. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  12. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  13. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  14. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  16. Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?
  17. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany?
  18. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?