7th October 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MIT, USA? When the entrance exam is conducted? What about scholarship?

Tell me that how do I get admission in MIT USA when is its entrance exam how do I appear for it
also tell about scholarships offered

23rd October 2014, 12:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MIT, USA? When the entrance exam is conducted? What about scholarship?

You should have mentioned the level of course for which you want to get admission in MIT, USA. This is because MIT offers courses for graduation, courses for post graduation, courses for phd, courses for post doctoral research and also various part time and online courses and there are different procedures for admission in such courses.

The general procedure of admission is:-
- Appear and get good score in the entrance exams. For example, GRE and TOEFL for MS degree.
- Apply online by filling the application form within the stipulated date and time.
- Make a strong resume and statement of purpose.
- Upload all the documents along with resume.
- Having work experience is always preferred.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm it and show your bank stability.

Scholarships are given to the students who have outstanding performance in the field of academics, entrance exams or other field of talent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?