22nd December 2017, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How get transferred from one polytechnic college to another in Dhaka, Bangladesh?

I live in Dhaka in Dhaka have a polytechnic in that year government makes a new rule we have to submit our forms online. I also applied in dhaka polytechnic, but I couldn't get admission in dhaka polytechnic, but I got admission in another polytechnic. But I do not want to study in this one, so how can I get transferred from here to Dhaka polytechnic.

23rd December 2017, 01:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How get transferred from one polytechnic college to another in Dhaka, Bangladesh?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to get transferred from one polytechnic college to another polytechnic college in Dhaka, Bangladesh. To be eligible to get Diploma certificate, you have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same institute. If you don't like to join the polytechnic college in which you have got then, you don't join in it and apply for admission in another polytechnic college.
23rd December 2017, 10:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How get transferred from one polytechnic college to another in Dhaka, Bangladesh?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College from one to another after getting admission in the particular college. Once you start studying in the particular College, you must have to complete your whole course from that respective College.
So, according to my opinion, you must complete your Diploma course from where you have taken admission.
4th June 2022, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a polytechnic institute in another country after 1year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?