31st July 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join the Nigerian and the USA army? Is there any course we need to complete in abroad?

How can I join the Nigerian army with my B.sc.? How can I also join the US army? How can I do M.sc. in any Nigerian military university? How can I study abroad? How can I overcome boredom in studying? What can I do to grow taller and faster? How can I know the course to study in the tertiary institution? What I do to reduce weight? Which exercises can I undertake to grow taller and faster and also to reduce weight?

Please answer the following question one after the other.

Thanks.

UbongAbasi (Phatubby) Sirgent.

24th July 2023, 02:37 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How to join the Nigerian and the USA army? Is there any course we need to complete in abroad?

How can I join the Nigerian army with my B.sc.?
To join the Nigerian army with a B.Sc., you can apply for the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) program. The DSSC program is a 12-month training program that allows you to join the army as an officer. You must have a B.Sc. degree in a relevant field and meet the other eligibility requirements to be eligible for the DSSC program.
How can I also join the US army?
To join the US army, you can apply for the Officer Candidate School (OCS) program. The OCS program is a 12-month training program that allows you to join the army as an officer. You must have a bachelor's degree and meet the other eligibility requirements to be eligible for the OCS program.
How can I do M.sc. in any Nigerian military university?
To do an M.Sc. in any Nigerian military university, you must first be a commissioned officer in the Nigerian army. Once you are a commissioned officer, you can apply for admission to the M.Sc. program of your choice. The Nigerian military universities offer M.Sc. programs in a variety of fields, including engineering, management, and medicine.
How can I study abroad?
There are a few ways to study abroad. One way is to apply for a scholarship that will cover your tuition and living expenses. Another way is to find a university that offers an exchange program with a university in another country. You can also apply for a student visa and study abroad on your own.
How can I overcome boredom in studying?
There are a few things you can do to overcome boredom in studying. One is to find a study buddy who can help you stay motivated. Another is to take breaks throughout the day to avoid getting too tired. You can also try listening to music or watching videos while you study to make it more engaging.
What can I do to grow taller and faster?
There is no surefire way to grow taller or faster, but there are some things you can do to increase your chances. One is to eat a healthy diet that is rich in calcium and protein. Another is to get enough sleep. You can also try exercising regularly, as this can help you build muscle and improve your posture.
How can I know the course to study in the tertiary institution?
There are a few things you can do to know the course to study in the tertiary institution. One is to talk to your teachers and counselors. They can help you assess your interests and abilities and recommend courses that are a good fit for you. You can also research different courses online and read about the different career paths that are available.
What can I do to reduce weight?
There are a few things you can do to reduce weight. One is to eat a healthy diet that is low in calories. Another is to get enough exercise. You can also try intermittent fasting or other diet plans.
Which exercises can I undertake to grow taller and faster and also to reduce weight?
There are a few exercises that you can undertake to grow taller and faster and also to reduce weight.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?