10th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the course expenses for studying Diploma in Hardware at abroad?

I want to know about the course expenses for studying diploma in hardware in abroad. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the one year expenses for studying BE (Mechanical) in abroad?
  2. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  3. Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  4. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  7. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
  8. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best course with expenses to study in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate?
  10. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  11. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  12. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  13. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  15. Can I study Diploma or Bachelor degree in Germany after completing certified program in Hardware and PGDCA?
  16. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  17. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
27th September 2017, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the course expenses for studying Diploma in Hardware at abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the course expenses for studying diploma in hardware in abroad. Please reply.

Diploma in Hardware courses is offered in many countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, New Zealand, Australia etc. Those candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations are eligible to apply for the Diploma courses in Hardware. Duration of the course is two years in some colleges and it is 10 to 12 months in some colleges. The cost of the studies differ from one country to another and one college to another. The cost for the course is around Rs 6 to 9 Lakhs per year. Candidates have to contact the university for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?