24th October 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to practice in USA after completing BHMS from India?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Dr Deepak and completed BHMS in India and want to practice in USA. Please let me know the procedure. Thanks in advance.

25th October 2016, 07:57 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to practice in USA after completing BHMS from India?

You cannot practice directly after completion of BHMS course from India. The healthcare industry is quite complex in USA and it is difficult for overseas professionals to go there and practice directly. You need to clear the screening exams of the American Healthcare along with pursue certification in the field of American Healthcare Management. After this, you will be eligible to practice. So you will need to collaborate with the insurance companies in USA to become a registered physician and start practising.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?