8th February 2016, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How to study in abroad after studying for biotechnology in India?

Is there any future for biotechnology in india or we have to proceed our study in this field in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  2. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?
  4. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  5. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  7. What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Whether studying in Abroad is better than studying in India?
  9. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  10. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. PGDM course is available to study in Abroad? How this course differ from India to that in Abroad?
  12. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  13. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) with low expenses in Abroad? Will I get good job after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  15. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  16. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  17. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
15th February 2016, 11:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study in abroad after studying for biotechnology in India?

Procedure to study in abroad after studying Biotechnology in India :-

- It depends on the course which you want to pursue. Most of the foreign institutes have generalized procedure of admission.

- You need to appear in the entrance exam based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission. The entrance exams varies as per the course.

- Then you need to apply in the foreign institutes as per your entrance exam scores.

- You need to upload resume and statement of purpose. Then there will be a shortlisting round followed by Interview round.

- If you crack the interview round, you will be given admission call letter and you need to apply for visa after proving your financial stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?