15th February 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum fee for studying MBBS in USA?

Hi,

I am eighteen years old. I am from Rajkot. I want to be a doctor. I want to go abroad countries like USA etc and complete my aim there. So please answer me that what is the minimum fee required for studying the course in USA?

Sir please know me,
I am waiting for your answer.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed norms of studying MBBS in USA?
  2. What are the total expenses to study MBBS in USA?
  3. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  4. Education Loan schemes to study MBBS in USA?
  5. For which all exams should I apply to do MS in USA after my B.E?
  6. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  7. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  8. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?
  10. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  11. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  12. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved?
  13. Can I get MS degree from USA/UK after completing MBBS in Russia? What is the fee structure? Formalities or documents needed?
  14. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  16. How may I do my MS in USA? What's the fee structure for the same? How may I get details about the GRE pattern?
  17. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  18. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
15th February 2016, 08:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum fee for studying MBBS in USA?

The exact expense differs from one institute to another. It also varies from one location to another in USA. The minimum study expense of MBBS course in USA is 20 lakhs. However, you can opt for :-

- Education loan
- Scholarships on the basis of performance in the entrance exam

to meet the expense of your study in abroad.
15th February 2016, 09:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum fee for studying MBBS in USA?

The exact expense differs from one institute to another. It also varies from one location to another in USA. The minimum study expense of MBBS course in USA is 20 lakhs. However, you can opt for :-

- Education loan
- Scholarships on the basis of performance in the entrance exam

to meet the expense of your study in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?