30th October 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to study graduation course on Microbiology in abroad?

I am planning to study Microbiology for under graduate course in abroad. So tell me how can i study this course abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  2. How to study graduation course on Microbiology in abroad? -- [New]
  3. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  4. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  5. Course and Colleges to study abroad after B.Sc in microbiology?
  6. What should I study in Post Graduation in Canada being a Microbiology graduate?
  7. Scholarship to study M.Sc Microbiology in Abroad?
  8. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  10. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  11. How can I study Master's in Medical Microbiology with scholarship in Abroad being a candidate of Zimbabwe?
  12. Which is better to study among Genetics and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) graduate?
  13. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  14. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
31st October 2015, 07:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study graduation course on Microbiology in abroad?

There are many institutes across the globe which offers under graduate course in the field of Microbiology. This field has great potential especially in the pharmaceutical sector. You can get admission in the institutes in abroad through entrance exam, resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview. The entrance exams through which most of the foreign institutes take admission are :-

- SAT
- IELTS

You need to apply as per the scores in these exams followed by clearing other rounds of selection with good performance to get an admission call from the concerned university in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?