31st October 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of doing MS in Design outside country with full scholarship? List of best colleges in Pune?

Hi,

This is Gaurav I've completed my B.E.(mechanical) & currently working as Design Engineer with a well known Automobile co. at Pune(M.S.).
I am willing to do masters degree in design sector for which I m in search of a Good Institution which can provide me that at (preffered PUNE). or is there any option outside country in scholarship?

Part time or Full Time is not an issue If college is that reputed I can opt for Full Time(anywhere) too otherwise part time is preffered.

Hope u will help me......
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get full scholarship in US Colleges having 3.5 in GPA and 79 in TOEFL?
  2. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  3. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in European Country with scholarship?
  4. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  6. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  7. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  8. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  10. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  11. Mechanical design manufacturing indusry list in Pune?
  12. Can I do interior designing after doing 12th with science
  13. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  14. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  15. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  16. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  17. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  18. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?