13th October 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?

I just passed my plus two with more than 90%. So, I wish to study B.Sc
Microbiology. Is there any job offers & pretty good salary for that in
India & Abroad? Do I need to do the course outside the country or so? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  2. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  4. Detailed information about getting a job in abroad after B.Sc in Nursing?
  5. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  6. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  7. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  8. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  9. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  10. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  11. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  12. How to get a job in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  14. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  15. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  16. What type of job I can get abroad if I don't have the passport yet? Can I get a job directly if I study there?
  17. Do I need to complete B.Sc in India to study Biotechnology Abroad?
  18. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
27th September 2017, 06:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just passed my plus two with more than 90%. So, I wish to study B.Sc
Microbiology. Is there any job offers & pretty good salary for that in
India & Abroad? Do I need to do the course outside the country or so? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

It is very difficult to get a job abroad after completion of the BSc course in India. You have to study a Master’s Degree in abroad or get some work experience in India to get a job in abroad. Candidates with experience is only preferred for jobs in abroad. Therefore, you have to work in your field & gain some experience, then apply for jobs in abroad countries. Candidates with work experience can find jobs in Middle East countries. It is very difficult to get a job in European countries, even after your Master’s Degree in the same country. You can get advice from your friends or relative working in abroad countries regarding jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?