13th October 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Job chances in abroad after completing Bachelor's in Fine Arts?

I have done bachelor's in Fine Arts. Now i am aspiring to get a job in abroad. So please tell me about the job chances there?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  2. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  3. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Arts graduate?
  4. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  5. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities for BFA in Applied Arts graduate?
  7. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  8. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  9. Chances to get job or continue studies in Abroad?
  10. What should I do to complete B.A in dance?
  11. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  12. Previous years question papers in bachelors of fine arts?
  13. What should I choose in Masters to study in Abroad being a Bachelor of Fine Arts(Painting) student?
  14. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  15. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  16. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  17. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  18. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?