21st May 2015, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses other than B.Arch to study for Architecture Diploma student?

Dear Sir,
I am doing Diploma in Architecture course.
But I am not in a mood to study B.Arch.
So, can you prefer me some job oriented
courses which I can do after my Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Job oriented courses available for Architecture Diploma candidate?
  2. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  3. Job oriented Diploma courses for BBA candidate?
  4. What are the job oriented diploma courses?
  5. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  6. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  7. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  8. Which are the job oriented courses after completing diploma in nursing and midwifery
  9. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  10. Various job oriented courses after Diploma in E&TC?
  11. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  13. Can I do B.A without passing 12th?
  14. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  15. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  18. Job oriented courses available to study for 12th PCB candidate?
25th May 2015, 07:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses other than B.Arch to study for Architecture Diploma student?

Job Oriented Courses available other than B.Arch for Architecture Diploma Student:

As you are not interested to pursue B.Arch after successful completion of Diploma in Architecture, the other best course available for you is "B.E/ B.Tech". As you have completed Diploma course in Architecture, you are required to write Lateral Engineering Entrance Examination for getting admission into B.E/ B.Tech Programs. The best stream I would suggest you to go with is "B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering" as this course offers huge number of job opportunities for Architecture Diploma Course. The other option available for you is "Associate Member of Institution of Engineering" in which you are required to take section "A" and section "B" examinations. The eligibility criteria required for AMIE course is also a Diploma in Engineering or Diploma in Architecture. After successful completion of the above course you may find employment in Civil Engineering Departments, Consulting Firms, Construction Companies, Building Organizations and in Architectural Research Organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?