6th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in USA for a candidate with B.Com and PGDM qualifications

I am Parminder. I have done B.Com professional. I have done diploma in banking services and also PGDM. Please tell me how can I apply for job in USA. What are the requirements? Please answer me.

8th October 2017, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in USA for a candidate with B.Com and PGDM qualifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Parminder. I have done B.Com professional. I have done diploma in banking services and also PGDM. Please tell me how can I apply for job in USA. What are the requirements? Please answer me.

It is very difficult to get a job in the USA after completion of B.Com and PGDM. For getting a job in America, there are two options. One is to gain some work experience and the other one is to study a Master’s Degree in America. Candidates can apply for a master’s in America and after completion of the course can apply for jobs in America or they have to work in India and gain some work experience. Candidates can find jobs in the USA through friends or relatives in America or through job consultants. It is very difficult to get a work permit to work in America.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?