24th October 2015, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Government jobs being a PGDM student?

Respected Sir,
How can I apply for government jobs after pursuing PGDM from AICTE approved college? I am doing PGDM right now and after this I want to do government jobs. Kindly help me.

28th June 2016, 06:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Government jobs being a PGDM student?

You can apply for the government jobs after PGDMA.

To apply for the government jobs one must be graduated from a recognized university & having minimum age of 21 years & maximum age 30 years. For some jobs it is 32 years (In case of Civil Service). There are age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates.

You can apply for the Bank jobs, UPSC, Defence, SSC etc as per your relevant qualification.

I suggest you to buy Employment news on every week. This paper will give you all the details of government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?