5th August 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS if got 76% in 12th? Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission?

Hello sir, I have got 76% in 12th and 8.4 in 10th from CBSE. Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS course? Please tell me procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  2. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?
  4. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  5. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  6. Procedure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Delhi University under NRI quota?
  7. Details of eligibility and admission procedure to study MBBS in AIIMS on 12th basis?
  8. Does University of Idaho, Moscow provides MBBS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? How to get study visa? -- [New]
  9. Procedure and eligibility to study MBBS in SRM University?
  10. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  12. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  14. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission?
  15. How to get admission in Harvard University to study MBBS course? How to apply for admission after 12th? What is selection procedure and fees for it?
  16. From where to get hall ticket for medical screening test?
  17. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  18. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
8th October 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS if got 76% in 12th? Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have got 76% in 12th and 8.4 in 10th from CBSE. Can I get admission in Nanchang University, China to study MBBS course? Please tell me procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission?

Yes, you can get admission to Nanchang University, China to study MBBS after completion of 12th with 76% marks. Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in 10+2 for taking admission to the MBBS program in Nanchang University. Candidates can apply to the university with high school certificates, mark sheet, personal statement, passport copy etc. Duration of the course is six years including one year internship. You can apply directly for the admission or through educational consultants, to study MBBS in Nanchang University, China. Nanchang University, China website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?