3rd January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

List of best courses available in Canada?

Sir, I have got 6.5 overall bands in Ielts and 68 percent in class 12th medical CBSE. Can I get admission in Canada university. And please tell me that what are the best courses available in Canada.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  2. List of colleges in Canada for doing Ph.D in Physiotherapy?
  3. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
  4. Demanding courses in Canada after B.Tech from India?
  5. Courses available after B.Sc Mathematics in Canada?
  6. Animation in mobile technology?
  7. Best courses in Canada after 12th with PCM group? What are the career option after the courses?
  8. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship?
  10. List of fashion courses to study in Canada
  11. What are best courses in Canada after completing 12th in commerce?
  12. Which Diploma courses in Dentistry is beneficial for me to practice in Canada?
  13. List of universities in Canada to apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma in biomedical engineering?
  14. Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce student?
  15. What are the courses available in Canada? What is the duration?
  16. What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  17. List of better courses available in Australia and Canada for B.Sc Nursing holder along with part time job? Fee structure for the courses? Scholarship available for Indian student?
  18. Courses available in Medical after 12th in Canada without Mathematics?
5th January 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses available in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have got 6.5 overall bands in Ielts and 68 percent in class 12th medical CBSE. Can I get admission in Canada university. And please tell me that what are the best courses available in Canada.

List of the best courses available in Canada is given below;

Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Food Science and Nutrition
Bachelor of Science – Food Science
Bachelor of Science – Applied Life Sciences
Bachelor of Science – Physics with major concentration in Biomedical Physics
Bachelor of Science – Toxicology
Bachelor of Arts – Biology
Bachelor of Arts in Geography
Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Studies
Bachelor of Science – Biology
Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture – Applied Plant Ecology
Bachelor of Science in Biodiversity
Bachelor of Science in Ecology and Environmental Biology
Bachelor of Science in Materials Science
Bachelor of Forensic Science
5th January 2018, 05:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best courses available in Canada?

The best courses to study in Canada are mainly Animation, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Petroleum Engineering and Medicine. You can get admission in the basis of merit at top reputed colleges.

There are entrance exams conducted by the concerned universities for admission. Your score of 6.5 in IELTS is definitely acceptable at major universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?