3rd January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in India for an NRI student?

I am a student from KSA but I am an Indian. I have studied in KSA from Kindergarten till 8th but studied 9th in Indian MBC school KSA and I want to study 10th and go on will I be considered as NRI student? Please answer. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in India for an NRI student? -- [New]
  2. What is the NRI student medical exam eligibility?
  3. Possibilities to get admission at Mangalore in NRI quota for NRI student if place of birth is India?
  4. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  5. What is the procedure for BBA admission for NRI student in Mumbai University?
  6. Procedure required for NRI admission in any institute of India?
  7. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  8. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota?
  10. How can one get NRI status? Which are the colleges in which one can apply as NRI student? Are they eligibi
  11. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  12. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  14. I won't be able to take the entrance exams in June, so how do I get admission in India?
  15. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  17. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India
5th January 2018, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in India for an NRI student?

For NRI students there is DASA scheme to get admission at various top engineering and medical colleges. Just apply through this scheme before the last date.

Fee structure is not same for NRI and Indian students. Admission is through DASA scheme and it would be expensive to study in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?