22nd April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Does University of Berlin offer Postgraduate course in Molecular Biology?

Dear Friends,
I want to study Molecular Biology in Germany. I want to know that University of Berlin is providing Post Graduation in Molecular Biology course or not? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Name of helpful books for PhD in Science subjects entrance exam?
  2. How to become a genetic engineer? What is the procedure for it and fee structure?
  3. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  4. Does Technical University of Berlin offer PhD in Construction Management? Details of this University?
  5. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  7. List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in molecular biology?
  9. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  10. List of the suitable universities in Germany offering MS degree for civil engineers? I have 65% marks in my B.Tech
  11. What are the total number of seats in IITs and NITs Institution wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  13. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  14. Books to be referred for GATE Biotechnology?
  15. Syllabus for M.Sc Biotechnology course of JNU?
  16. Books to be referred for MSc entrance in Social Science?
  17. Syllabus for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. What is the basic qualification for genetic engineering course?
27th April 2016, 06:58 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does University of Berlin offer Postgraduate course in Molecular Biology?

Yes University of Berlin offers Postgraduate course in Molecular Biology.
You will need to clear the Entrance Examination and once you can do so you will be able to get admission to the course of Molecular Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?