4th May 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges abroad under MCI guideline to study PG after MBBS? Fees and eligibility for admission?

I have done MBBS from India and want to do PG from foreign universities. Please suggest me some colleges under MCI guideline to get admission with fees and eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  2. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  3. List of top colleges abroad to study Genetic engineering? Procedure of admission, eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  4. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  6. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility for MCI after doing MBBS from Russia?
  8. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required?
  9. List of the private medical colleges for MBBS with minimum fee structure and affiliated by MCI II? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  11. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  12. Medical colleges in Europe that are recognized by MCI? Fee structure and other costs involved?
  13. Eligibility for MCI for Russia returned MBBS?
  14. List of medical colleges across the world to study MBBS course under 7 lakh rupees?
  15. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  16. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?