4th May 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to get admission in Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester for Indian students? Will I have to pass IELTS and GRE before admission?

Hello sir, I want to know what are the eligibility criteria and requirements for Indian students to get admission in Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester? Will I have to pass IELTS and GRE before admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges offering Game Developement Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get admission in medical course at University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester? Chances to get study visa if got 69% in 12th?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  4. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  5. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  6. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  7. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  11. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for studying MCA course abroad?
  13. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  14. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  15. Cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?
  16. What is the cutoff score required in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at France?
  17. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?