14th August 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

List of medical colleges across the world to study MBBS course under 7 lakh rupees?

Hello sir, My father have only 7 lakh rupees of his retirement. I want to study MBBS course from abroad with fees under 7 lakh. Please list out the colleges in world so that I can ful fill my dream?

4th October 2016, 03:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of medical colleges across the world to study MBBS course under 7 lakh rupees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, My father have only 7 lakh rupees of his retirement. I want to study MBBS course from abroad with fees under 7 lakh. Please list out the colleges in world so that I can ful fill my dream?

Sorry, it is not possible to study the MBBS course with 7 Lakhs rupees in abroad universities. The minimum cost involved to complete MBBS will be around Rs 12 to 15 Lakhs. The MBBS course in abroad universities will be 6 years including internship. The minimum fees will be around Rs 2 to 3 Lakhs per year in China and in other Asian countries like Philippines. So it is impossible to complete the course with in 7 Lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?