11th August 2015, 12:30 PM
pinkeshbafna

Entrance exam to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad for B.Com with ICAI candidate?

Hello,
I have completed my ICAI course and B.Com. I want to go Abroad for study MBA/PGDM course. I would like to know that which entrance exam should I give so that I can study with scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Can I get scholarship to do CPT and ICAI course being a candidate of an economically backward family?
  4. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  5. Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?
  6. ICAI Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad through an entrance exam being a 12th PCM candidate?
  8. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  9. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  11. Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations?
  12. Career oriented courses to study in Abroad for T.Y.B.Com and IPCC student?
  13. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  14. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  15. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  16. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Courses to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
20th August 2015, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad for B.Com with ICAI candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkeshbafna View Post
Hello,
I have completed my ICAI course and B.Com. I want to go Abroad for study MBA/PGDM course. I would like to know that which entrance exam should I give so that I can study with scholarship?
You have done B.Com degree so you are eligible for MBA/PGDM course in Abroad but you should qualify in GMAT entrance exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for GMAT exam.

The candidate must be above 18 years of age for appearing the GMAT exam.

Best books for GMAT entrance exam

The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2015 (English)
Author: Graduate Management Admission Council
Language: English

The Official Guide for GMAT Review (With CD ROM) (English) 13th Edition
Author: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)

GMAT Prep. Course - 2015 (With CD) (English)
Author: Jeff Kolby
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?