13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placement if study M.Sc(Agriculture) in Newzealand being a B.Sc candidate?

Hi ,
I am doing B.Sc in Agriculture from Tamil Nadu. I want to know that if I do M.Sc in same domain from Newzealand then I can get placement there? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to pursue MD in Newzealand? Expenses to pursue MD in Newzealand?
  2. Eligibility criteria and courses available for 12th student in Newzealand?
  3. Study options after 12th with Biology except Engineering and medicine in Newzealand?
  4. List of entrance exams to study Hotel Management course in Newzealand?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MS in Newzealand or Australia for B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  6. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. What kind of job is available in India for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Business Management from Newzealand?
  8. How to get campus placement after doing BSc IT from PTU via study center in Jaipur with aggregate of 67%
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  10. Is it better to do MBBS from Newzealand and expenses for the same?
  11. How can I do further studies in Newzealand/Canada if completed Nursing Diploma course and working in a Private Hospital?
  12. Is it a good choice of doing Post Graduation in Newzealand having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  14. Duration and fee structure of M.Tech in Newzealand?
  15. Duration and fee structure for M.Tech in Newzealand?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Business(Advanced) Level 6 in Newzealand?
  17. Will there be any Opportunity for me to get into TCS having 3 years gap after completion of 12th class?
  18. Which is the best place in abroad to study CA? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?