26th July 2011, 12:06 AM
ravneet sidhu

Scope of BSc Nursing in Australia? Procedure for admission?

what is the scope of b.sc nursing in australia,,and its procedure for admission??

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for B.Sc Nurse who has 1 year of work experience?
  2. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  3. How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?
  4. How to go in Australia after completing BSc Nursing
  5. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  6. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  8. Should I appear in OET instead of IELTS to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Value of IELTS and OET is equal?
  9. What is the scope of BSc Nursing? I am a student of BSc Nursing
  10. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  11. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  13. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  14. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  15. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  16. What is BSc Nursing and what is the scope for it?
  17. Is BSc Nursing a good course like ANM and GNM? Any good scope in BSc Nursing?
  18. What is the scope after BSc Nursing?
29th November 2011, 07:01 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of BSc Nursing in Australia? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravneet sidhu View Post
what is the scope of b.sc nursing in australia,,and its procedure for admission??
hi,

Nurses work in various medical establishments including hospitals, community and public health agencies, rural and public health services, ambulance care centers, Army, Navy and Air Force (military) services, healthcare NGOs, homes for the aged, orphanages, destitute children homes and asylums, international organizations, WHO, UNECEF, disaster relief camps where people need healthcare services in all countries of the world. Indian nurses, with good academic background, adaptability, dedication and genuine desire for service are preferred in many countries.

Some top university for B.SC nursing in Australia:-

Flinders University [FLINDERS]

James Cook University [JCU]

Murdoch University [MURDOCH]

Queensland University of Technology [QUT]

RMIT University [RMIT]

Southern Cross University [SCU]

University of Newcastle [NEWCASTLE]

University of Queensland [QUEENSLAND]

University of South Australia [UniSA]

University of Sydney [SYDNEY]
University of Western Sydney [UWS]

Good luck
19th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any job opportunity if i do msc nursing in australia ,i hav completed my bsc in nursing with a working experience of 2 yrs
2nd January 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

M student of bsc.nursng 4 year. I just want to knw abt procedure of doing msc.nursing in australian universities specialy in melbourne?
29th April 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after b.sc nursing
13th July 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I am an Indian and want to do BSC nursing from Australia.But I have a limitation of funds>at maximum I can spend 40000 australian dollars for he full course>if u have any idea and want to guide me, u are always welcome.
6th July 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing my bsc nursing ? Actually I want to do further study in Australia...so next what is the best plz guide me and tell me about the next procedure ?
22nd April 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Yes .i am navdeep. And i want to take addmossion in james univercity what are the requirements for post bsc nursing. What can i do .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?