22nd April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study M.Sc(Biochemistry) in University of Bremen for B.Sc student of Pune University?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing my B.Sc in Biochemistry in Pune University. Further I want to pursue my M.Sc in Biochemistry in University of Bremen. Please tell me about the requirements to get admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  2. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  3. List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?
  4. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?
  6. List of universities for M.Tech in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical stream?
  7. Which are the universities offering admission with eligibility between 55 to 59% in Germany?
  8. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  9. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  10. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University
  11. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  12. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  13. Procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Pune University for an undergraduate candidate of Mumbai University?
  14. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year?
  15. Requirements to study MS(Computer Application) in US for BCA student?
  16. Procedure and requirements to study T.Y.B.Com in Gujarat University?
  17. Can an arts student from Sophia college in Mumbai get admitted to to TYBE in Pune University?
  18. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Cardiff University for B.Tech 3rd year General student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?