21st January 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?

Sir,
OMAT seems like most tough exam for me.
I would like to do MBBS in China....
so, please tell me other exams for this?
also tell me which is the coaching institute
prepares for OMAT exam anywhere in India.....

Related Questions:
  1. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  3. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China? List of coaching classes?
  5. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  6. List of coaching classes in Delhi and suitable books for preparation of NID entrance exam? List of NID institutes in India?
  7. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  8. How can I prepare to crack CLAT without coaching class being a 12th student?
  9. List of coaching classes for preparation of CAT in Pune?
  10. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  11. List of entrance exams and their syllabus for admission into M.Tech course in India and Abroad? Best coaching institutes and books for preparation for the exams?
  12. List of MBBS entrance exams in India and Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  14. List of coaching classes for preparation of CLAT LLM in Guwahati?
  15. Coaching classes for preparing MD entrance exams?
  16. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  17. Study material for preparation for mass communication entrance exams? Any coaching available?
  18. How may I get information about CS entrance exams? List of books I should prefer for preparation?
27th January 2018, 02:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?

If you want to pursue MBBS from China so you do not have to appear for any entrance examination you can get admission in Chinese university without entrance examination. In order to apply for MBBS in China you should go to the official website of CUCAS i.e. www.cucas.edu.cn/ where you can get details about application form, University, Scholarships etc.

Saraswati Online.com Academy providing coaching classes for preparation of OMAT examination.
> BANGALORE
#102, 1st Floor, Soundarya Paramount, 83/87, 5th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru – 560 003, Karnataka, India. Tel : +91 80 2334 3207 / 2334 3169.

> KOLKATA
63/1/2A Sarat Bose Road, Kolkata – 700 025, West Bengal, India. Tel : +91 33 2485 2229/2474 8282.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?