31st December 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MS in Imperial College London after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Hello
I am a Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech
student studying in final year.
I don't know what to do in MS program
I want to study my MS in Imperial College London.
So tell me if I am able to do MS there or not?

17th August 2016, 05:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MS in Imperial College London after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech
student studying in final year.
I don't know what to do in MS program
I want to study my MS in Imperial College London.
So tell me if I am able to do MS there or not?

Yes, you can study M.S Advanced Aeronautical Engineering in Imperial College London after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering. The candidate who holds a first class Honors degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering is eligible for the course. The four year Bachelor degree holders are considered for the admission to M.S courses in Imperial College London. The students interested should clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS. The students can apply online for the admission. The course duration is one year. The details are available in the university website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?